Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Brother's Letters

I love my brothers. That is in itself evidence of God’s offensive intrusion into my heart. There was a day when I attempted to transform a skateboard into a bat by swinging it at Mike’s head; and all I thought of my older brother Steve when he stepped between my improvised bat and Mike’s melon is that he was butting in where he had no business.

Well, in God’s kindness I now love both of my brothers and all three of us are evidence of God’s mercy.

I thought I would take this opportunity to share the words that my brother’s chose to share with Josh to mark his transition into manhood. What a gift they are to me and to my son. It is indeed good when brothers dwell together in unity! (Psalm 133:1)


1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading both of these godly, manly letters. Josh is blessed.

    ReplyDelete